Specialist, Customer Experience Group
Company: Avanti Computer Systems Limited
Position Location: Toronto, ON / Virtual North America
Avanti, a Ricoh Company develops innovative, award-winning Print MIS solutions that help print and communication organizations automate all facets of their business and cultivate a more meaningful relationship with their customer.
For over 35 years, our success has been based on the quality, caliber and passion of our people. Knowing that you are our most valuable resource, we consider it essential to provide a working environment where you can reach your full potential.
Each of our team members is given the tools and opportunities to do their very best every day. We value everyone’s input and foster a culture of open communication.
Since 1984, Avanti has been providing industry-leading and JDF-certified print management software to Commercial and In-Plant print shops. We have developed the most open industry solutions for Sheetfed, Web, Digital, Large Format, and Binderies with integrated modules extending from the Internet through to the shop floor, CRM, and invoicing.
With hundreds of implementations, Avanti has a proven track record delivering stable, reliable, integrated solutions to companies worldwide. We are a leader in best practices fostered in mutual trust, respect, fairness and honesty.
Isn’t it time you reached your full potential?
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Experience Group, as the Customer Experience Specialist, you will develop, implement, and manage tools, and processes to understand customers. Monitor and measure performance against customer expectations. Co-create and design new experiences with customers. Centralize, analyze, and synthesize customer feedback and data. Provide front-line product support.
PURPOSE / ACCOUNTABILITY
- Learn the product platform and utilize documentation, previous ticket history and training to service customer requests.
- Aims to delight every customer they interact with by providing a world-class support experience.
- Utilizes a fantastic personality and excellent communication skills to advocate for customers internally.
- Proactively manages customer expectations and relationships internally (development, testing) to ensure the best outcomes.
- Works well under pressure, able to juggle multiple priorities and ensure every customer receives the right amount of service
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of Commercial Print Workflows.
- Experience supporting an enterprise-size application a plus.
- Understanding of Project Management process
- Moderate technical skills (Windows, SQL Server, scripting) a plus.
- Comfortable juggling multiple deliverables with a ‘get it done’ attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in all work delivered.
- Able to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Customer first mindset
- 3+ years of work experience, ideally in Graphics Communications or Print Production environment
- Graduate of the Ryerson Graphic Communications Management program or similar strongly desired.
- PMP Certification a plus
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION