Specialist, Customer Experience
Avanti Computer Systems, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Graduate of the Ryerson Graphic Communications Management program required.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Experience Group, as the Customer Experience Specialist, you will work directly with customers, providing product support and guidance with top-of-flight customer service skills.
Purpose / Accountability
- Learn the product platform and utilize documentation, previous ticket history and training to service customer requests.
- Aims to delight every customer they interact with by providing a world-class support experience.
- Utilizes a fantastic personality and excellent communication skills to advocate for customers internally.
- Proactively manages customer expectations and relationships internally (development, testing) to ensure the best outcomes.
- Works well under pressure, able to juggle multiple priorities and ensure every customer receives the right amount of service.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Commercial Print Workflows required.
- Experience with Print MIS or ERP system a strong plus.
- Experience supporting an enterprise-size application a plus.
- Moderate technical skills (Windows, SQL Server, scripting) a plus.
- Comfortable juggling multiple deliverables with a ‘get it done’ attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in all work delivered.
- Able to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- 3+ years of work experience
- Customer/ Technical Support: 1+ year (Preferred)
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION