Company: Avanti Computer Systems Limited
Position Location: Avanti’s head office, 251 Consumers Road, Suite 600, Toronto, ON
Are you a results driven marketer that’s at their best building and executing campaigns that drive new customer acquisition? Do you enjoy applying that passion across multiple marketing channels like trade shows, partner co-marketing, sponsored newsletter eblasts, webinar programs or targeted list campaigns.? Do you enjoy working collaboratively with sales; have a passion for continuous learning and working with and promoting a leading brand? If so, then read on.
Avanti is seeking an energetic, talented and creative Marketing Manager to build, run and manage our marketing campaigns and programs to drive leads and promote and position Avanti as a leader in the Print MIS space.
As our Marketing Manager you will be continually building and optimizing our current and new marketing campaigns to maximize new customer acquisition. From our sponsored newsletter programs to our industry events to our extensive webinar programs to building out new co-marketing programs with our strategic integration partners you will have the opportunity to apply your creativity and results orientation to help Avanti deliver against our aggressive growth plans.
Toronto-based Avanti Systems is an Independent Software Vender (ISV), who since 1984, builds, develops and sells Print MIS software (management information system) to the Print Communications industry. Today, Avanti sells the award winning Print MIS on premise and cloud based platform Avanti Slingshot® to Market Service Providers, Print Service Providers, In-plan printers and Direct Mail companies in North America and the United Kingdom.
Avanti’s helps print shops drive profitable growth by automating all facets of their business and helps cultivate a more meaningful relationship with their customer.
Avanti’s solutions are the most open in the industry, JDF certified, fully integrated and extend from print estimating through to production, CRM and billing.
Role Description: Reporting to the Director of Marketing, key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Campaign Planning: Working within the marketing team you will build and own the annual campaign plans that align with team’s overall goals and objectives.
- Campaign Management and Optimization: Working closely with our Sales team and our marketing analyst you will continually evaluate our current campaigns including events, advertising, eblasts, online and offline sponsorships, and webinar and database marketing to ensure we are able to maximize and grow our impact and you will introduce new campaigns that take us to new heights.
- Integration Partner Co-Marketing: You will work closely with our key integration partners to design, develop and execute co-marketing programs and campaigns that help Avanti and it’s partners grow their reach and new customers and that builds our overall relationship with our key partners.
- Program Evaluation and Review: Working with our marketing analyst you will provide clear and timely monthly campaign reviews that capture the results and recommendations for improvement to ensure that we are continually learning from each execution.
- Budget Management: Lead the development and management of the annual marketing campaign
- University Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B marketing experience in a similar role, including execution of marketing campaigns in a software (MIS/ERP) or professional services organization.
- Outstanding critical thinking, execution and collaboration skills
- Strong project management skills (planning, scheduling, managing priorities, meeting deadlines)
- Resourceful problem-solver, leveraging internal and external resources.
- Strong analytical skills to provide detailed analysis on campaign results, including recommendations on opportunities for improvements.
- Experience in the commercial printing/graphic arts production industry would be key asset.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION