Company: Avanti Computer Systems LimitedPosition
Location: Avanti’s head office, 251 Consumers Road, Suite 600, Toronto, ON
Marketing Intern Responsibilities
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Researching advertisement and editorial opportunities
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and agency team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Research, track and schedule print and digital advertisement opportunities
- Research, track and schedule editorial opportunities
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for both the Print Communications/Graphics Arts and Marketing and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
- Note: This is a paid internship from May to August
Avanti Systems is an Independent Software Vender (ISV), who since 1984, builds, develops and sells Print MIS software (management information system) to the Print Communications industry. Today, Avanti sells the award winning Print MIS on premise and cloud based platform Avanti Slingshot® in North America and the United Kingdom. At Avanti, our goal is to help print service providers deliver more jobs, in less time, integrated into one powerful Print MIS platform. We connect islands of automation, eliminate breakpoints in workflow, and get customers the information they want – when they want it, and where they want it – easily. From order entry through to production and billing, Avanti Slingshot® enables our customers to work more efficiently, control thier costs and move more jobs through their shop with ease.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION