Avanti Slingshot® Print MIS Integration with BCC Software Mail Manager Full Service™
The Industry’s First End-to-End Automated All-in-One Direct Mail Management Solution.
Until now, mail jobs would be passed between departments and systems several times before the customer could receive an estimate. The two-way integration of Avantil Slingshot® Print MIS and BCC Software Mail Manager Full Service™ delivers seamless communication of the mailing and production requirements for a job.
Direct Benefits for Your Print Shop
With a fully automated direct mail workflow you’ll improve job setup speeds, job estimating and sales order accuracy while reducing labour costs and errors.
Job Cost Accuracy
- Eliminate the risk of calculating postage costs from erroneous specifications when the mailing list is processed
- Generate accurate drop and postage information based on business requirements that impact mail sorting rules.
- Create and work from a single point of data entry
- Centrally locate critical mail job information into a work/sales order for quick access
Job Cost & Count Automation
- Final piece counts and postage costs for the sales order are updated and any subsequent updates or changes are automatically populated into the postage task enabling seamless reconciliation.
- Faster job set-up
- Reduced labor costs
- Error reduction
- Increased job profitability
- Serve clients faster and achieve higher satisfaction levels
Avanti Slingshot® and BCC Software Mail Manager Full Service™ Workflow:
At PRINT 18 Avanti was presented with the Vanguard Collaboration Award for the integration of Avanti Slingshot® with BCC Software Mail Manager Full Service™. This prestigious award recognizes the industry game-changers in one of three categories: Breakthrough, Pioneer or Collaboration. Avanti was one of only two companies to gain recognition as a Collaboration Award recipient. A total of nine Vanguard awards were conferred across all categories.