Location: Toronto (or remote)
Job Title: Implementation Specialist
Location: Home-based US/Canada (75% travel)
Salary: Negotiable, base plus bonus
Security Clearance Required: Must be able to travel and work in the US and Canada
Position: Full time
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for delivering the successful implementation of Avanti’s software within the client environment. The scope of implementation activities includes training, consulting, database configuration, technical problem solving, project management, and customer relationship management. The ideal candidate has a strong background in the print industry, a propensity to learn, and exceptional customer focus.
You will become an expert in the use and implementation of Avanti Slingshot, the most advanced and innovative print MIS software on the market.
- 5+ years experience in the print industry, with estimating experience and exposure to print MIS systems
- A deep understanding of business workflows in a commercial printer or in plant shop.
- Previous experience as a customer in implementing a print MIS or ERP system
- Experience with Windows & Mac operating systems, Internet browsers, web applications and overall love of all things related to software technology
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn software and solve technical problems
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with some ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to present and train one on one and in small groups
- Graduate of a recognized print management program: Ryerson Graphic Communication Management, Rochester Institute of Technology, Cal Poly or equivalent.
- Must be willing and able to travel North America, and potentially Europe. Typical schedule requires travel 3 out of every 4 weeks
Interested candidates may email HRAvanti@avantisystems.com
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION